When you think about sexiness what comes to your mind?
It was not that long ago, when I forgot what sexy meant to me. When I was pregnant with my first child, I felt sexy. I was sexy even with the added “lovable” 50 lbs I had gained. YES, I was a sexy pregnant woman. You may ask, how can you feel sexy and pregnant. Well, I felt good in my own skin and I had this beautiful baby growing inside of me. I was loved by a man who made me feel like a queen. Time passed by and the second child came along. With the added stress and pressure of life; I truly forgot about myself and my proclaimed sexiness. I lost my sexiness!
I regain my sex appeal after waking up one day and noticing there was a lack of interest in myself. What happened to my MOJO, I asked myself. The kids are in school, my husband is at work and I lost something that was apart of me! My confidence, my self-esteem. Well, I decided to do something about this. I started working out, getting involved in the community and becoming active. I then saw a picture of Megan Goode and I brought the picture to my stylist/hairdresser, Trikete. I told her that Meagan is SEXY. I want her hair cut. I then went shopping and gradually changed my clothes to fit my new image! I empowered myself, by reading, and watching shows with powerful sexy women. I decided to look at the world with a new lens! When I changed, my whole world changed. I am WOMAN hear me ROAR.
I am Sexy!
“When I thought about my image of sexy in the past, I thought about Meagan Goode.”
Look at the pictures below. What emotions do you feel? Who do you think is sexy?
Is he sexy?
Is the woman behind this vail sexy?
WHAT IS SEXY?
The Definition of Sexy From The Web:
- Provoking or intending to provoke sexual interest.
- A person that is pleasing to the eye.
- It is an attitude.
- Concerned excessively with sex.
- Sexually interesting or exciting.
- Having great sex appeal.
There are several things that you need to know about this attitude called SEXY.
- You can be sexy in all shapes and sizes.
- You can be fully dressed and covered from head to toe and still exude sexiness.
- You can be strong in your beliefs and give off sexiness.
- The media tells us that a sexy is tall dark and handsome with a chisel chest.
- The media tells us that a sexy woman is a Victoria Secret model with big boobs, long legs and a flat stomach.
- We tell ourselves what is sexy based on how we were raised in our cultural environment.
- What is sexy to you, may not be sexy to me!
- What the average men think is sexy (a beautiful person inside and outside, playful, comfortable within herself, understanding of men, affectionate, partner in crime, fearless and fun).
- What the average women think is sexy (smart, great smile, talented, humorous, great voice, caring and thoughtful).
- Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder!
SEXY IS BEING CONFIDENCE IN YOUR OWN SKIN!
In addition, if no one is around, you are still the one looking at yourself!
Go AHEAD and claim your sexiness!!
Thank you for reading. My blogs are written creatively so that you can see yourself in my message. It may or may not be about me. Again… it’s a thought or conversation that I have with everyday people.
Stay Bold, Be Blessed, Stay in your Truth!
Follow me on Instagram @Its_Timna